Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Swimming In Love@!~ (Cinta Penghabisan Aku)

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


Calling You - Blue October

There's something that I can't quite explain
I'm so in love with you
You'll never take that away
And if I've said it a hundred times before
Expect a thousand more
You'll never take that away

So expect me to be
Calling you to see
If you're okay when I'm not around
Asking if you love me
I love the way you make it sound
Calling you to see
Do I try too hard to make you smile?
To make a smile


I will keep calling you to see
If you're sleeping, are you dreaming?
If you're dreaming, are you dreaming of me?
I can't believe you actually picked me

I thought that the world had lost it's sway
(It's so hard sometimes)
Then I fell in love with you
(Then came you)
And you took that away
It's not so difficult
The world is not so difficult
You take away the old
Show me the new
And I feel like I can fly when I stand next to you
So while I'm on this phone
A hundred miles from home
I'll take the words you gave me and send them back to you

I only want to see
If you're okay when I'm not around
Asking if you love me
I love the way you make it sound
Calling you to see
Do I try too hard to make you smile?
To make a smile


.
.
.

I feel like crying lol while listening to this song. Hur hur. Ceh ceh.

Post-natal blues?

Nahh..

*sigh*

I feel like I'd have nothing at all to blog. Life is insane, but in a good way.

Boleh bayangkan tak aku - Jiji - being a mom? Job description for M-O-M includes everything from tukang masak (neh aku pass lar) and to family finance genius ( maybe tak pass, tapi takpe). Aku pon tak percaya. Dengan jiwa gothic-hati-lara-emotaik person tup tup dah ada anak sorang.

Kadang aku takut, hidup aku mcm sepantas kilat. Aku takut ajal juga sepantas kilat.

Nauzulbillah.

Kita recap sebentar.


March(8-03-2008) - April -May - June - July - August - Sept - Oct - Nov - Dec(24-03-08)


10 bulan@!~

I got to learn fast how to organize my life.

Things aren’t always choc. sundae and strawberry milkshake or sunshine and roses or good mama and happy kids days, nope. Anis lahir dalam minggu ke 36 dan Anis kena jaundice. Buat hati aku meruntum jatuh berderai. It has been day 16 already. Liver dia pon doctor kata dah mature. Itu hari bila dapat blood test result Paed. kata ada direct bilirubin. Masyallah macam nak mati aku rasa. Takot gall bladder dia ada problem. Alhamdullilah molek jok kata paed.

Tapi hari neh aku tgk kulit dia yellowish balik.

*sigh*

Dah la duduk dalam phototherapy seminggu lebih, Anis.. anis jangan kasi mummy bimbang la sayang..

Late nite, aku bangun BF Anis and I look at her, at every inch of her skin tak pasal pasal tears just welled up in my eyes, aku rasa bangang and hopeless. There was just no way I was up for this. I wasn't ready.

*sigh*

Anis, please, please be strong.

.
.
.
*sob-sob*

Anis, If you're sleeping, are you dreaming? If you're dreaming, are you dreaming of me?
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails