Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Hati Ibu

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


I really really envy those who can stay at home and take care of their kids. I wish I could do the same. Ye la kan, I've always worked (ye.. ye I know it's hard to believe).

See, I got my first job on my first day of cuti-semester and I've been working ever since. Giving up a job, has got to be one of the hardest things I've ever done (ek? let me think again hah!).

I honestly don't know what to do now. I don't feel like going to work anymore. Nak je kasi resign letter.

Sadly, idea sebegitu memang langsung tak boleh di ketengahkan. With the economy in the toilet skang. Gila apa. Hur hur.

I'm not crazy (okay, I'm not that crazy). Tapi, aku rindu gila gila la la la kat Anis Manis. Now she's 3 month young (Where the hell the last 3 months went?? damn!)


Nak, Ibu rindu sama kamu!!!!!!!!!@!~


Tsk.
.
.
.

Haih.

Tak sabarnye aku nak pi jempot dia. You guys can expect me to act like a mad cow and go "Ala-la-la-la , My baby!. My BAAA-AABY!!." in front of the nursery petang karang .

Haha.


Tak aku tak sebegitu lah.



Wait,





Aku ada baca somewhere being a mom is the most important job a woman can have.

*uhuk*

So, dear hubby, where's my gaji?


.
.
.





Tengok, menghisap je keja!






p/s: Kawan aku tanya...

"Jiji, ko memang kasi nama anak ko Anis Manis ke?"

kelakar la ko.
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails