Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tag Anis Manis.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم




Well well@!~ Monday has arrived.It's kinda depressing.Hee. Miss my baby. I've been thinking so much about her. Heh apa nak jadila kan taksub ngn anak sendiri.

*yawn*

Okeh mari kita buat tag.

01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
I'd call 1 years of marriage a pretty serious relationship.

02) What was your dream growing up?
I'll give you 3. One.I wanted to work as a Interior Designer and end up as Instructional Designer.Sheesh.. Two. I wanted to have a loving & cute husband (check) & three, adorable baby (check).

03) What talent do you wish you had?
Being able to just pick up the guitar and play.

04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
Right now I'm into the Tazo-Manggo Black tea.

05) Favorite vegetable?
This is hard. I love all vegetables@!~ Okeh, Sawi cina yang pendek-pendek tuh..

06) What was the last book you read?
I dont read books. Hehe. Adakah komik sejenis buku. *Think hard*

07) What zodiac sign are you?
Sagittarius.

08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
None whatsoever.

09) Worst Habit?
Ask my hubby. (Hubby: Don't you dare tell anybody!)

10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
Who are you?

11) What is your favorite sport?
Ice skating. Alahai lama nye tak pi@!~

12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
I'm definitely an optimist.

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
I'd probably talk your ear off about about my Anis Manis. Hehehe.

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Let see... I don't really look at them as all worst. Tapi, having my bf break up with me demi awek koleq yang ropa ala-ala Hillary Duff (yang end up menggunakan dia je sb dia ada keta. ha.ha), and leave me sobbing was pretty awful. But now i am SOOO grateful that that happened. He was a jerk. Haha.

15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
How about the fact that i'm obsessed with my baby? Like really, really. You already knew that.

16) Do you have any pets?
Yeap. Anai-anai bawah simen bilek air akuk.

17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
Who are you again?!

18) What was your first impression of me?
You are asking too many quiestion.

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Depends on what they look like. I hate clowns btw.

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I'd make my weight problems go away. FOR GOOD.

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Neither.

22) What color eyes do you have?
Grayish.

23) Ever been arrested?
Nope.

24) Bottle or can soda?
Neither.

25) If you won RM10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Shopping, shopping, shopping, pay off bills and shopping.

27) What's your favorite place to hang out at?
Rak komik.

28) Do you believe in ghosts?
Haha.Yeah. Lebeh-lebeh lagi when I scare myself in the dark and tell myself I don't. =P

29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Read comic books and shop!

30) Do you swear a lot?
Nope.

31) Biggest pet peeve?
Eating noises, snores, slurps..

32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Content.

33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
I do.

34) Favorite and least favorite food?
Anything with cheese.

35) Do you believe in God?
Definitely .

.
.
.

Pasal hari neh hari Senin dan aku bet suma orang bosan. Aku nak tag... Sila updet blog ye Rooty dan Sarah Seben. Kak Arin, yang menjaga lil Zara tu. Ye ko jugak Riz, dan sila berhenti menjahit Dilot.
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails