Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wah Tak Sangka Aku Dulu Emo (ni bukti) !!@!~

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


Boleh pulak tak sangka kan!! Pirahhhh@!~

Neh entry aku pada 20 April 2003.


Haha. Okeh.

Gelak la.

Aku tau aku amat emo. Lebih -lebih lagi masa tu bf aku agak cibai. Dah masih emo juga sekarang. Cuma control sket. Ye laa tuh.


Okeh ada contest ni. Apa perkataan fav. aku dalam entry dibawah?


Hahaha.

Kawan-kawan aku seperti.. Suen.. Seben.. Kay.. mmg kenal laa sgt aku neh.



:.The Fact.:

posted by Jiji @ 2:40 AM

Damn...This week is going by too slow..bored at home..damn, sighs. I just wanted to be wrapped around you so I could get some heat. yea.. it aint gonna happen. 2.15 am thought he would call... naahh.. Fuck. He doesnt care bout me..damn. two days..3 now..not eating even a single rice. Damn!~ Why?

HL milk for breakfast..for lunch..and dinner...Owh ya I had one slice of pizza for tea.hmm.. I hate the feeling. Damn!~When u gave yer trust to others..and they betrayed. I always used to have these day dreams that the coolest way to meet the love of my life is when i was in the middle of nowhere and then he suddenly stand in front of me and say hello...or it would be like me saving him from almost falling over a cliff but I throw my arm down and catch him..I know its not exactly like my day dream but it's pretty much just the thing I used to day dream about but it's still like saving the love of my life.

( nonsense heh?)

Ohyeh, I still have to share my room with my cousin..damn I'm gonna stuck with her till August .Fuck lar..no privacy at all... her stuff is all over the place...her books ..bags... damn... She simply take my cloth and say..."jiji.. borrow"..damn..and yet..and her cloth in my wardrobe was like...berdozen-dozen..( and still wanna use mine) she uses by bath foam...why cant she get her own... my comb..damn. erkk.. She simply moved my things sumore.. my bear.. my fav. pillow... my comics...I told ma..and ma was like...well u have to put up with her ( yahhh rite!!~)..I dont share my toiletries with ppl.cmon!~

Well bed ,yea..I can deal with that. She likes to listen to era.fm. 24.7 the radio is on...and I'm going to be the pathetic loser going to turn off the radio every nite.. "gg can u leave the lights on..i cant sleep..its too dark"...( fuck her)..I cant sleep neither if its to bright!~~ Its my room ok...!~ I dont give a fuck..I just turn off the lights and sleep.. and the radio too!!. Thanx I'm not sharing my comforter with her..HELL NO!.. Shes going to use my room even I'm in college..fuck!~ im gonna tell ma to let her use the other room...where she can have her own toilet..her own queen bed sized..her own cupboard..her own water heater..and plus..her own bath foam. And she can simply leave her things anywhere she likes!~~
fuck!~ owh ya why can't she just buy her own pad instead using mine..???.? arghhhh!~

fuck! fuck! fuck!


.
.
.
.

banyak betol aku punya dot dot dot .. sikit sikit sikit dot dot dot.

Ohyeh.. dulu aku suka tulis ada symbol gini !~ now @!~

Ohyeh..

"I always used to have these day dreams that the coolest way to meet the love of my life is when i was in the middle of nowhere and then he suddenly stand in front of me and say hello."


He hug me instead of saying hello. *kenyit mata kat laki*
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails