Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Nak berhenti, berhenti je laar sheesh!!@!~

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


Somedays, like, urm today, I wonder why am I still working and why can't I become a stay home mom like others. Tsk.

PASAAALLLL ko kena bayar utang PTPTN sillygoose@!~

*slaps forehead*

Alah, kalo aku pegi keja pon she'd still be growing, rite? It's not like she's gonna sprout flowers ke seeds ke, riteeeee? (Ye, ye, ayat penyedap hati).

Anyway, I asked myself (I've been asking myself A LOT lately. Lol) what if all of these are not worth it. Tak menyesalkah aku nanti?

If there is one thing I learnt from my parent's parenting skills, it must be :

DON'T LEAVE YOUR CHILDREN WITH THEIR GRANDPARENTS!

Jaga anak sendiri.

Why you ask?

Hehehe.

Jadi Spoiled. Wet blacket.

Ni contoh terdekat.

Aku.

(Patut salahkan diri sendiri dari salahkan mak apak)

Heck.

Haha.

Ok lah.

Stop.


Korang enjoy gambar anak dara aku ni.
.

.

.



"Look carefully hun..."





"Good girrll and stop doing that thing you are doing every time I feed you with a bottle okeh?"
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails