Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday is Back (with my new artwork) Please Comment!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


Pathetic kan soh orang komen? Hah!

Sabar je la dengan aku ye@!~

Again, I was hit by the I-Want-To-Be-With-My-Baby Blues.

Yes, we working mom/offices-slaves do get the blues too...once in a while.

(Once in awhile?? Oh please@!~)

I dunno why but I just kinda snapped.

Nope, I didn't drown any of my colleague in the sink or anything.


I just snapped cos I realised...It's Friday already!! Ya know, Friday then come Saturday.. then Sunday. Then Monday again. I'm just not ready for Monday!!@!~

Cepatnya masa bergerak!!!!@!~


*Pulls whatever remaining hair left*


Here I am sitting in my cubicle wondering whyyy ooo whyyyyY@!~

Hah! Drama, drama, drama la ko!!


Yea yeah@!~ we, working moms are a lil bit difficult to comprehend sometimes.

(Orait-orait simpan bijik mata korang hokay. Shheeesh)

Rephrase: MOST OF THE TIME.

Puas hati?

Anyway..

I am happy to report that the crap feeling is gone after I finished vectorising Anis Manis.

Yay me.


Enjoy.

Eh. Sila komen!



=)

.
.
.
Actual photo.


.
.
.
.
Note to laki: Ye ye banyak lagi nak kena improve.

Update:



Laki aku kata dia suka yang ni better. Ni first version.

Makluman: Vector art ni di buat menggunakan Flash CS3. Masa utk menyiapkan vector art ni lebeh kurang 80 minit.
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails