Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Mom Bloggers Planet (Wooot@!~)

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

jiji

Q: Tell us a bit about yourself and your family.

My name is Jiji, it’s nice to meet you =) . I’m 27 years old, and I currently live in Shah Alam.

I love arts, always did since I was much younger. I’ve got a ‘weird ‘ but good sense of colors and taste. I love to draw, take photos and all sorts of visual arts.


jiji

I love my baby and Koben (that’s my hubby, it is his nickname that I love so much. He was studying in Coventry, when we first met. Coventry-Kobenteri-Koben , you get the idea. I’d do anything to make them happy, I really would. InsyaAllah.

Q: How did you first discover blogging? When did you start? Why do you blog?

I was extremely unhappy one night, and my friend Suen, had recently started her own blog, so I wanted to start one. I’ve been blogging since 2003. Wednesday, April 30th, to be exact, but it sure doesn’t feel like I’ve had it that long.

This is my very first entry in my first blog. I’ll let you all read. The-very-the-emotaik.

“This week I made a decision that I think is going to change my life – hopefully for the better. I know where most of my stress is coming from and it’s out of my hands to do much about it, which only leads to me feeling worse.

I am unhappy in so many areas in my life right now. I hope that everyone’s right and it’s just because its been a really shitty April, but things have got to start getting better soon. *sigh*.

On the bright side, april is OVER after today, so maybe may will get us all over the hump (hopefully). “

See? So unhappy.*geleng-geleng* Hah!

Q: Is this your original blog that you started with? If so, have you made any changes since you began? What types of changes?

Nope. I have five blogs. http://triplecolourlife.blogspot.com is my number five. My lucky number 5!

Q: What blogging platform are you using (eg: Blogspot, Wordpress, TypePad etc)? Why do you choose this platform?

Blogspot. That is the only platform I familiar with. Heee.

Q: Do you consider blogging your hobby or a business? If it’s a hobby, do you ever think of ways to make money from your blog?

Blogging is not a hobby, I think. For now, the only way I know to make money by blogging is through Nuffnang. I’m thinking about starting up a small online shop in the future, but am not sure how to go about it. Please help *tsk*. (Macam tak menjawab soalan je. =P )

Q: How often do you blog and why?

Depends on my mood. If I really need to jot down some thoughts then I blog.

Q: Do you think blogging communities or social networking communities like MomBloggersPlanet are important for bloggers? Why?

This is tough, Kak Ros nehh!! *think hard* . Okeh. For me, YES. It’s to have fun. (Eh, that was easy@!~)

Q: Does the term ‘mom blogger’ bother you? Why or why not?

Nope, That is my lisence to bi*ch about life. C’mon we have to let it out once in a while right? In my case most of the time lah!.

Q: What’s your advice for moms who want to learn more about blogging or start blogging?

Start simple.

Q: Do you think there’s a special talent needed to become a blogger?

Nope.

Q: What types of blogs do you read regularly? What kind of information do you seek from bloggers?

Hmm, Honestly, I’ll read about anything. As long as it does not use chatspeak and sMaLL-BiG-SmALL-BiG letters . Even if you write about what you ate for breakfast or your fish died pon I akan baca. Huh!


 
Related Posts with Thumbnails