Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Things u can do when u're angry. (My version)

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


(Taken from my old blog dated June 06, 2003)


Heeee.
.
.
.

  • Break eggs-- throwing the eggs into the garbage can, until, u can get all that anger and frustrations out.

  • Beat the living daylights out of a pillow. This is fun and is a much better idea then to punch the wall. It doesn't hurt as much.. Believe me, I've tried both..:-)

  • Go on a cleaning rampage-- When you are angry you are filled with a new-found energy and usually cleaning your house takes care of that..hmmm..it helps (sometime-- tido l best@!~)

  • Bake!!! --This is wonderful when you are feeling down and frustrated. (never tried before...nope..na ahh)

  • Gardening!!! If you are the kind of person who has a garden, and can use a shovel, then go for it. You can beat the heck out of earth using the shovel, and it is a very beautiful and pleasing outcome at the end.. millions of flowers.. (hopefully..inprocess of doing it..)

  • If you are at work, and you dont have access to eggs, then start breaking pencils.. Usually helps..( i guess..)

  • Scrub, Scrub, Scrub... Scrub anything you can get your hands on, with all your might, and all of a sudden that anger you had would be gone... (Another way to get that kitchen counter, or the top of your refridgerator cleaned, and spotless..)

  • If you are angry at a certain person, disconnect the phone, grab the mouthpiece and pretend that you are talking to this person you are mad at, and give him/her a piece of your mind.. A lot safer than telling a person off for real.

  • Write your feelings down. It usually helps me. I have a journal that I write on when someone makes me mad, and I have a seperate journal that I write on, when I'm just feeling sad.

p/s:If you can afford it and you dont mind cleaning up afterwards, then breaking plates and dishes is highly recommended. I tried this only once, and decided that it wasn't for me.
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails